Export of technical and engineering services is export of engineering activities including design, supervision, supply, repair and maintenance, execution, construction, operation, training, consultancy services, installation and commissioning of facilities and equipment, Energy, oil, gas and petrochemicals, power, utilities, buildings, transport infrastructure, mining, agriculture, technology services of information and communication (ICT) and etc.to overseas in a way that it is not just considered export of goods.
The purpose of export of technical and engineering services
"When a globalization strategy is launched, companies need to ask themselves whether they really need to expand globally, and if so, they can compete successfully by focusing on which markets. Companies that decide to enter global markets are aware that there are issues and challenges need to be addressed for developing this strategy.
Hermes Global Business Management Company, with extensive knowledge and communication in determined target markets (such as Cis countries, Iraq, Oman, Afghanistan and markets of East African countries including Tanzania, Kenya and Uganda), as well as having a technical and academic team for reviewing mentioned markets for export of technical and engineering services, setting this matter as an important issue in its agenda.
In the same vein, the company's technical and engineering services department doing marketing for contractor company that intend to enter into target markets and exporting technical and engineering services, and by identifying potential of Iranian companies in various fields, as well as identifying projects, especially projects funded by international banks, have designed a precise planning to bring these companies in target markets.
Services provided by Hermes Export Management Department:
1. Introduction of foreign investment projects or international tenders with subject and amount separation to interested companies (in Central Asian countries and Russian language regions, Iraq, Afghanistan, Oman and East Africa)
2. Providing required general information about target countries to applicant companies, such as labor laws, taxes, insurance, customs, visas, current expenses, public culture and security topics.
3. Providing services such as: purchasing tender documents, assisting in completing documents, estimating location prices, project implementation, personnel deployment, participation in opening tender envelopes sessions, negotiating and lobbying with foreign employers.
4. In event of winning the companies in tenders, following services is providing: planning and preparing the program project scheduling, providing consultancy services regard to project management, assisting companies in operations of project management, contract management, procurement of materials, manpower and machinery, supporting affairs , assistance for financing of project, helping to get bank guarantees, material barter
5. Assisting and providing consulting services to companies in signing contracts with foreign employers, component contractors, material suppliers, foreign personnel and etc.
6. Finding appropriate joint in Iran or abroad for companies if it’s needed.
7. Finding specialist forces necessary for projects from Iran or abroad